Welcome to Iranians for Democracy.
I want to talk about our vice president. She will be the first elected Iranian woman. Her name rhymes with hope. She, like me, has been prepared for this job all her life. As a noble blood of Iranians of the past, present and future. Her first request from the new constitution is:
1. Equal Rights for all Iranian women and all people; no more segregation.
2. No more Islamic law.
3. Removal of the name Islamic Republic. We will be known as Iran (Persia).
4. No more funding of terrorist organizations. The money of Iran is for the people of Iran.
5. New Iranian flag with the lantern symbol signifying ultimate freedom for the next 500 years.
6. No more SAT after graduating 12th grade. You will be judged based on the last 3 years of high school grades and will be able to apply to any college of your choice.
7. No more fees for coming in or leaving the country. You will be able to come and go freely as you please.
8. Freedom of religion by choice, not by force.
Remember, we can do this together, one person at a time, one vote at a time, one country at a time.
Be a sponsor – join the cause!